Project 4- PSA Final?

 


This was probably one of my favorite projects that we have done! Although I struggled a bit at points because I basically had to hand draw each creature to make it look like pixel art and then animate the frames to make it look like they were moving like an 8-bit animation. Honestly, I am still not done with this because I still need to add music, animations for the losing and winning screens, and I still need to fix the transitions/effects to give it that old game look, but I didn't time manage well so I will be fixing these later and editing it. I also wanted to get feedback on anything I could improve or you think could be done differently. Overall, I still enjoyed this project the most and had a lot of fun learning new techniques and programs like Aseprite. 

Comments