The Cat and the Moon Animation Final (WIP)

 

This project has honestly been one of my favorite projects aside from the Yellowstone wolves one to work on and I've really enjoyed learning about how to make animations frame by frame. This project was also really hard because of this aspect because I found myself wanting to experiment more and try techniques that were hard for me originally, especially since I was hand drawing it all. Overall though I really like how this is turning out and if anything it has developed into something more than just following a poem and has become something I like to experiment with instead. I would also like to clarify that if possible I would like to try and add color and maybe a few more animations if I have time because I have really enjoyed working with new techniques on this project!

-Side Note: 

  • I need to fix the timing in the first frame where the cat is walking in, because right now it feels too fast/rushed

Comments