Project 3- Storyboard

 


For my infographic I really wanted to try and focus on this idea of imagination and how both books and art have inspired me so I chose to have my story take place in a library where a kid has come in just to read a book and instead ends up letting the ideas out and they start running wild. Until they catch one of them and while looking at it the kid ends up becoming inspired! I want the last frame to fade out by having the same shot from the beginning be at the end but this time a little idea shows up and fades away before the shot fades away. Honestly the hardest part will probably be getting the movements of the ideas to flow correctly and to get them to have this sort of ethereal effect to them. I also plan to make a lot of this piece decently simplified so it'll have more of a silhouette look to each part. I really wanted to try and make a piece that had animation elements to it because that is something I would like to go into as a career after college. Any suggestions for how I could go about accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated! 




Comments