Project 4- In Progress(Yellowstone Wolves)

 


(The starting screen that leads to the selection screen)


So this is what I have as of right now and I'm planning to have the Press Start part begin on an old computer screen and I'll have a camera zoom into it and then it'll go to be full screen. I'm just trying to get the assets and animations working correctly first though but the whole point of my PSA is to raise awareness about the Yellowstone Wolves and how people seem to treat nature like a game, which is why I chose to do this in the style of an old school video game. I still have a lot more to go and I need to figure out how I want to do the end message. 

Comments

  1. I like the style a lot, it does remind me of oregon trail. It may be interesting to try out the classic green but i kind of like the white. The wolf animation looks really nice as well and it'll definitely be cool to see the rest in this 8-bit style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the pixel animation. This would look really good with an effect that gives it an old CRT monitor look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment